Standard checkin & checkout
[ Munnar ]
Pick up from Ernakulam railway station, proceed to Munnar. On the way halt for refresh and breakfast.
Munnar is a premium hill station in the Western Ghats situated at an altitude of 5000 to 8000 Ft above sea level and is the major center of Kerala's tea industry. Munnar is a confluence of three-mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathani & Kundala. Located in the southern Western Ghats, the place is encircled by wooded hills of the Annamalai Ranges and Anaimudi, which is peninsular South India’s highest peak at 2695 m/8883 ft. Munnar has lakes, forests and several tea estates.
Check-in at resort.
[ Munnar Sightseeing ]
Next day, after Breakfast, proceed for Munnar sightseeing • Rajamalai (Eravikulam) National Park – famous for Nilgiri Tahr(Wild goat) – 20 kms • Madupetty Dam/Lake – 21 kms • Echo Point – 3 kms • Kundala Lake – 12 kms
[ Thekkady ]
Morning after breakfast check out from the resort and proceed to Thekkady, set in the heart of the Cardamom Hills of Kerala. A scenic journey past mist capped mountains, spice plantations and open grasslands lined with spectacular waterfalls & delightful trekking trails form the access to your hide way here. Proceed for a boat safari on the Periyar Lake through Periyar Tiger Reserve extends a lifetime’s chance to spot exotic various wildlife’s in its natural habitat.
Check in at Thekkady resort and overnight stay.
Periyar Tiger Reserve
One of the major attractions in Thekkady is this fantastic sanctuary, which is also a tiger reserve, that is spread across an area of 777 sq. km, around the man-made lake of Thekkady. The sanctuary is also home to the endangered lion-tailed macaque, Nilgiri langur, elephant, sambar, gaur, deer, Indian bison and bear.
Periyar Lake this placid lake is located near the Periyar national reserve. Tourists can go for boating and enjoy the serene surroundings. If you are lucky you may even get a chance to see herds of elephants bathing on the lakeside.
[ Thekkady ]
Charges for 0 to 05 years
W/o Extra Bed & with breakfast – 05 to 12 years
With Extra Bed & breakfast – 05 to 12 years
With Extra Bed & breakfast – Above 12 Yrs
- Etios/Swift Dzire
- Pickup, Drop, Transfers, Sightseeing
- Parking, Toll, Driver Charges and Fuel are included as part of the package
- Accommodation for 3 Nights
- Breakfast for 2 Guests for 3 days
- Sightseeing for 3 days
- Airport/ Railway Station Transfers
- Swimming Pool (7:00 am – 7:00 pm)
- Complementary use of Country boats, Kayak, Shikkara boats etc.
- Cardamom Plantation visit
- Munippara Visit
- Farm Visit
- Airfare & VISA
- 5% GST
- Lunch & Dinner
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package inclusions’.
- Entry fee charges
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Tips/Porterage/Personal expenses, optional tours
- Camera fee, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 25% of the total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of the total cost
- 19 days or less before the date of departure: 100% of the total cost
- Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before the date of departure.
- Cancellation done 15 days prior to check-in, full amount refund would be processed
- Cancellation done 07 days prior to check-in, 50% amount refund would be processed
- No refund for cancellations within 07 days of check-in