Standard checkin & checkout
[Kozhikode Railway Station - Lake Rose Wayanad] [87 KMS / 2.5 HRS ]
Arrive at Kozhikode railway station and our representative will meet you, refresh and relax in a hotel and drive you to Wayanad. Visit Edakkal Caves in the morning and Check in @Lake Rose Wayand @14:00 hrs.
Edakkal Caves (22kms) are two natural caves with great information regarding the lives and habits of our ancestors. The caves can be reached by about 1.5 km uphill trek from the parking area at the bottom. Most of the trekking path is cemented and lined up with several shops selling spices, drinks and local made handicrafts. The trekking route is covered with coffee plantations and it takes around 45 minutes to climb up the hills.
[ Wayanad Sightseeing]
If time permits, Go for a wildlife safari at Muthanga forest at 5 am (45 mins from Resort)
Muthanga Forest : Muthanga forest is an esteemed natural habitat of many rare and endangered flora and fauna and a wonderful getaway for wildlife lovers an opportunity to see the elephant herds, deer, langurs and tigers roam freely in Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is an absolute delight. Morning after breakfast, visit Banasura dam and Meenmutty waterfalls.
Overnight stay at Wayanad fort resorts.
Banasura Sagar dam (34 Kms) across the Karamanathodu River, a tributary of River Kabini, in Kalpetta, is considered to be the largest earth dam in India and the second largest in Asia. A boating trip in the lake and the dam is also a unique experience for the travellers. You can choose either speed boat or pedal boat. You can also plan a trip to the small nature park, very near to the boating place. This park with its traditional tree swings will provide cheerful moments for kids.
Soochipara Waterfalls (42 kms), is a three-tiered waterfall situated in Vellarimala, Wayanad. The drive from Meppadi to Sentinel Rock Waterfalls provides visitors with scenic views of some of the best tea estates in Wayanad. This enchanting waterfall is 200 meters high that also offer a cliff face, ideal for rock climbing. Also, since the water falling from the waterfall forms a large pool, one can enjoy swimming and bathing in it. Optional Sightseeing to Chembara peak or Kuruva Island at Wayanad if time permits.
[Wayanad - Kappad Beach Resort] [111 KMS / 3 HRS]
Morning after breakfast, check out from the resort. Visit Pookode lake and Lakkidi view point. Check in @Kappad Beach resort and overnight stay.
Pookode lake: Pookode Lake is a natural fresh water lake nestled amidst evergreen forests and wooded slopes. Surrounded by lush greenery all around, this idyllic lake, with its breath-taking scenic beauty and peaceful ambience, mesmerizes every visitor on tour to Pookode Lake. The pathway around the lake is lined by thick bushes and tall trees which further add to the overall charm.
Lakkidi View point: Lakkidi is the entry of Wayanad as it is arranged at the pinnacle of the serpentine Thamarassery ghat pass. It is around 2296 ft over the sea level and the critical town close-by is Vythiri which lies five km away Guests every now and again stop by Lakkidi View Point, the vantage points which offers dazzling viewpoints of the including feigns and valleys.
Check in Kappad resorts and spend rest of the day in Kappad beach.
[ Kappad Beach Resorts - Kozhikode Railway Station] [24 KMS / 45 MINS]
Morning after breakfast, Visit Beypore beach and shopping in Kozhikode. Later drop at Calicut railway station for your onward journey.
Charges for 0 to 05 years
W/o Extra Bed & with breakfast – 05 to 12 years
With Extra Bed & breakfast – 05 to 12 years
With Extra Bed & breakfast – Above 12 Yrs
- Etios/Swift Dzire
- Pickup, Drop, Transfers, Sightseeing
- Parking, Toll, Driver Charges and Fuel are included as part of the package
- Accommodation for 3 Nights
- Breakfast for 2 Guests for 3 days
- Sightseeing for 3 days
- Airport/ Railway Station Transfers
- Sunset cruise in a motorboat to nearby beach once during the stay (3:30PM- 6PM)
- Swimming Pool (7:00 am – 7:00 pm)
- Pedal boating, Fishing, etc inside the resort
- Complementary use of Country boats, Kayak, Shikkara boats etc.
- Airfare & VISA
- 5% GST
- Lunch & Dinner
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package inclusions’.
- Entry fee charges
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Tips/Porterage/Personal expenses, optional tours
- Camera fee, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 25% of the total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of the total cost
- 19 days or less before the date of departure: 100% of the total cost
- Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before the date of departure.
- Cancellation done 15 days prior to check-in, full amount refund would be processed
- Cancellation done 07 days prior to check-in, 50% amount refund would be processed
- No refund for cancellations within 07 days of check-in