Standard Check-in & Check-out
[ KOCHI TO VAGAMON ] [ 98 KMS – 3 HOURS]
Pick up from Kochi Railway station and proceed and proceed to Vagamon and Check in @ Resort.
Later at your Leisure, proceed for Sightseeing to Kurishumala Ashram, Pine forest & Vagamon Lake.
Overnight stay Winter vale Resort.
[ Vagamon Sightseeing]
Morning after breakfast, Visit Green Meadows, Murugan Hill, Kavukulam waterfalls & Tea estates (Pulikkanam Estate, MMJ Plantations. You can get permission from the Estate office and have a walk through the estate gardens).
Overnight stay @ Winter Vale Resort.
[ VAGAMON TO KONDAILIP ] [ 110 KMS – 3.5 HRS ]
Check out from Resort at 9am and proceed to Kondailip resort.
KONDAILIP is a heritage Resort, in the GODS OWN COUNTRY. Kondai Lip is 26 kms from Ernakulam Junction railway station and Fort Kochi is just 18 km from the resort.
You can enjoy the cool and unpolluted fresh air, calm and serenity in the island like resort- Kondai lip – with heritage traditional houses with all modern living amenities, multi cuisine restaurants with Kerala delicacies, inbuilt means for boating, fishing, fish hunting etc inside the resort enclave and sightseeing and watching traditional craftsmanship of the local people.
The resort is also having its own Ayur health care center with Olive Leaf accreditation.
Charges for 0 to 5 years
W/o Extra Bed & with breakfast – 05 to 12 years
With Extra Bed & breakfast – 05 to 12 years
With Extra Bed & breakfast – Above 12 Yrs
- Etios/Swift Dzire
- Pickup, Drop, Transfers, Sightseeing
- Parking, Toll, Driver Charges and Fuel are included as part of the package
- Accommodation for 3 Nights
- Breakfast for 2 Guests for 3 days
- Sightseeing for 3 days
- Airport/ Railway Station Transfers
- Sunset cruise in a motorboat to nearby beach once during the stay (3:30PM- 6PM)
- Swimming Pool (7:00 am – 7:00 pm)
- Pedal boating, Fishing, etc inside the resort
- Complementary use of Country boats, Kayak, Shikkara boats etc.
- Airfare & VISA
- 5% GST
- Lunch & Dinner
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package inclusions’.
- Entry fee charges
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Tips/Porterage/Personal expenses, optional tours
- Camera fee, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 25% of the total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of the total cost
- 19 days or less before the date of departure: 100% of the total cost
- Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before the date of departure.
- Cancellation done 15 days prior to check-in, full amount refund would be processed
- Cancellation done 07 days prior to check-in, 50% amount refund would be processed
- No refund for cancellations within 07 days of check-in